The Political Science Major at University of Kansas

Political Science & Government at University of Kansas

The Political Science & Government major is function of the social sciences course of study at University of Kansas We ‘ve gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average wage of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. besides, learn how KU ranks among early schools offering degrees in political skill. Jump to any of the take after sections :

Political Science & Government Degrees Available at KU

KU Political Science Rankings

The bachelor ‘s platform at KU was ranked # 176 on College Factual ‘s Best Schools for political skill list. It is besides rank # 1 in Kansas .

Popularity of Political Science at KU

During the 2019-2020 academic class, University of Kansas handed out 112 knight bachelor ‘s degrees in political science and government. Due to this, the school was ranked # 103 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 7 % over the previous year when 120 degrees were handed out. In 2020, 3 students received their master ’ s degree in political science from KU. This makes it the # 142 most popular school for political science master ’ s degree candidates in the area. In addition, 6 students received their doctoral degrees in political science in 2020, making the school the # 50 most democratic school in the United States for this category of students.

How Much Do Political Science Graduates from KU Make?

Salary of Political Science Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree

The median wage of political skill students who receive their bachelor ‘s degree at KU is $ 36,300. This is great news program for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $ 32,850 for all political skill bachelor ‘s degree recipients .

How Much Student Debt Do Political Science Graduates from KU Have?

Student Debt of Political Science Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree

While getting their bachelor ‘s degree at KU, political skill students borrow a medial total of $ 22,112 in student loans. This is not besides bad considering that the medial debt load of all political science bachelor ‘s degree recipients across the area is $ 23,184. The typical scholar loan payment of a bachelor ‘s degree student from the political skill program at KU is $ 229 per month .

Political Science Student Diversity at KU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the makeup of the political skill majors at University of Kansas.

KU Political Science & Government Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic class, 112 students earned a knight bachelor ‘s degree in political science from KU. About 49 % of these graduates were women and the other 51 % were men. The majority of the students with this major are white. About 72 % of 2020 graduates were in this class. The succeed table and chart show the cultural background for students who recently graduated from University of Kansas with a bachelor ‘s in political skill .

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 15
White 81
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 9

KU Political Science & Government Master’s Program

All of the 3 students who graduated with a Master ’ mho in political skill from KU in 2020 were men. The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100 % of 2020 graduates were in this class. The stick to mesa and chart show the heathen backdrop for students who recently graduated from University of Kansas with a master ‘s in political science .

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Majors Similar to Political Science

Related Major Annual Graduates
Economics 146
Anthropology 35
Sociology 32
Geography & Cartography 18

View All Political Science & Government Related Majors >

Ezoic reputation this ad

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

beginning : https://enrolldetroit.org
Category : Education

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai.