Start Your Online Application now ! There is no fee to apply. Your wax lotion to the program will include the follow items :
- Completion of the Online Application
- Official academic transcripts (translated into English)
- Sent directly from every university or institution from which you earned a degree
- Transcript(s) should indicate completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with a preferred grade point average of 3.0 (out of a 4.0 equivalent)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement – please describe your reasons for applying and indicate how this course/certificate program will enhance your career or help you in the future
- International students must also submit TOEFL or IELTS scores (see below for more info)
standardize test scores ( i.e., GRE ) and letters of recommendation are not required. There is no lotion fee, but a non-refundable $ 50 deposit is required upon your acceptance into the broadcast to reserve your space.
All applications are reviewed by the Friedman School Graduate Certificate Program Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee takes into consideration all coursework, grades, experience and reasons for taking the course of study .
All security courses are taught at the graduate level. Although applicants should ideally have completed the equivalent of bachelor ‘s degree, the program Admissions Committee will consider applicants who have completed an consociate ‘s degree or some undergraduate coursework and have relevant professional have. prospective applicants who do not hold a bachelor ‘s degree should contact the Program Director anterior to applying .
If you need to send materials to the Friedman School, please send to the watch address :
Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy
Office of Admissions 150 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
*Students who would like to register for just a one class without committing to an entire program should contact the Program Director at nutritioncertificates @ tufts.edu
Upcoming Application Deadlines:
Applications for Spring 2022 admission will be reviewed on a rolled footing through January 12.
Read more: What Can You Do With an Art Degree?
Applications for Summer 2022 admission will be reviewed on a roll footing through April 15, and afterwards as space permits .
Applications for Fall 2022 admission will be reviewed on a roll basis through July 15, and afterwards as outer space permits .
International students who earned their degree from a university in a state where English is not the primary lyric must submit either official TOEFL or IELTS scores directly to the Friedman School as a part of the Online Application .
- TOEFL minimum score 100 (internet based)
- IELTS minimum score is 7.0
Tuition & Payment Options
- Tuition for courses offered during the 2021-2022 academic year (i.e. the Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022 semesters) is $2,796 per course. The total tuition for the three courses needed to complete a certificate program is $8,388.
Read more: what types of Engineering are there?
Please bill that the Friedman School Graduate Certificate Programs are not eligible for Title IV Federal Student Aid. The program does qualify for private scholar loans from lend institutions, and a Tuition Payment Plan is available through our Bursar ’ second office. Under the Tuition Payment Plan you may budget all or a helping of your semester tutelage over five monthly installments prior to your registration. For example, for the fall semester, you make payments from May 1st through September 1st, and for the spring semester, you make payments from October 1st through February 1st. The Tuition Payment Plan has a belittled registration fee, but no pastime charges. Please reach Student Financial Services at Tufts for more information on charge and payments including requital plans .
Tufts University presently does not accept credit card payments for tuition .
We encourage students who are working professionals to contact their employer ’ randomness homo resources ( HR ) department for their policies and procedures regarding tutelage benefits .