The Luno Bitcoin Wallet Sign Up doesn ’ t only offer you opportunities to create a bitcoin wallet, it besides allows you to buy and sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It besides offers you the day by day and current prize of bitcoin. Luno trades particularly in bitcoin and Etherum. You can buy bitcoin and etherum with your card in Nigeria without hassles. Let ’ s show you how you can Create Luno Account well .
Luno Bitcoin Wallet Sign Up – Create Luno Account
To sign up Luno explanation ,
- Log onto www.luno.com/en/signup
- Enter your email address or use the option to sign up with Google / Facebook
- Pick a strong, secure password (seriously, a strong one – you won’t regret it)
- Click “Sign up”
- You’ll be emailed you a link. Click on it. This is to confirm that you have access to that email.
Also See: Top 5 websites To Create A Bitcoin Wallet
Luno Account Login
After creating Luno report, to log in, type in www.luno.com/en/login in your address legal profession and login.
Luno Account Verification
Luno requires that your verify your report after signing up. This is to ensure stricter security of your account. That is to say, it is to your benefit to verify your report. How can I do that ?
Luno helps customers with a depository financial institution account in the defend countries ( check them out ) to buy and sell digital currency. If you don ’ t have a depository financial institution report ( in these countries ) or you merely want to use Luno to send, receive and store Bitcoin, you don ’ t need to upgrade your account. indeed, if you need to verify your report, then here is what you need to do .
There are different account levels, with deposit and withdrawal limits that apply to each degree .
|Level 0||Confirm your email address or sign up with your social media profile|
|Level 1||Confirm mobile number and basic personal details|
|Level 2||Submit photo/scan of government-issued ID (accepted documents)|
|Level 3||Submit proof of residential address (accepted documents)|
How To Fund Luno Account
After your explanation is verified, you will need to fund your Luno account to be able to use it. To do here are the steps to follow.
Read more: Death By Zipper – Dan’s Papers
- Open the Luno website or mobile app. If you don’t have the app yet, you can download it on iOS or Android
- From the MENU, select WALLETS and then your LOCAL CURRENCY wallet, select DEPOSIT
- Follow the steps on screen. The deposit screen will let you choose between the available deposit methods and guide you through the process
How To Withdraw From Luno Account
once you ’ ve sold digital currentness, you may want to withdraw local currency from Luno to your bank account. Please ensure your identity is verified and your depository financial institution account is linked to your Luno wallet in order to request a withdrawal .
- Open the Luno app.
- Select WALLETS from the side menu and then WITHDRAW on your local currency account
- If you have not yet given Luno your bank account details, you will be prompted to link your bank account
- Next, you need to enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Then select your bank account. You can add an optional note here for your records
- Enter your Luno app PIN and you’re all done!
How To Link Your Bank Account On Luno
There are two ways to do this : through the web site and through the app .
Through The Website
- Go to MENU > BENEFICIARIES
- Then click on the drop-down and select ADD BANK ACCOUNT
- Enter your country and your name, followed by your account number
- Enter your bank details as requested and hit ADD BANK ACCOUNT
Also See: How To Withdraw From Bitcoin Account To Nigeria Local Bank Account
Using the mobile application
To add your bank account, follow these steps :
- Go to HOME > MORE > WITHDRAW MONEY
- Tap on ADD BENEFICIARY
- Enter your bank details as requested and tab NEXT
Did you find this Luno Bitcoin Wallet Sign Up – Create Luno Account helpful? I bet you did. Why not share with others to help them too?