The CompSci Major at San Diego State University

Computer Science at San Diego State University

The Computer Science major is region of the calculator & information sciences platform at San Diego State University We ‘ve pulled together some all-important data you should know about the broadcast, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, modal starting salaries, and more. besides, learn how SDSU ranks among early schools offering degrees in compsci. Jump to any of the take after sections :

Computer Science Degrees Available at SDSU

SDSU CompSci Rankings

The knight bachelor ‘s program at SDSU was ranked # 120 on College Factual ‘s Best Schools for compsci list. It is besides rank # 13 in California .

Popularity of CompSci at SDSU

During the 2019-2020 academician year, San Diego State University handed out 209 bachelor ‘s degrees in computer skill. due to this, the school was ranked # 53 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 8 % over the previous class when 193 degrees were handed out. In 2020, 80 students received their master ’ s degree in compsci from SDSU. This makes it the # 37 most popular school for compsci overlord ’ s degree candidates in the area.

How Much Do CompSci Graduates from SDSU Make?

Salary of CompSci Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree

The median wage of compsci students who receive their bachelor ‘s degree at SDSU is $ 64,800. This is higher than $ 63,700, which is the national median for all compsci bachelor ‘s degree recipients .

How Much Student Debt Do CompSci Graduates from SDSU Have?

Student Debt of CompSci Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree

While getting their bachelor ‘s degree at SDSU, compsci students borrow a median sum of $ 14,239 in scholar loans. This is not excessively bad considering that the median debt load of all compsci bachelor ‘s degree recipients across the nation is $ 22,813. The distinctive scholar loanword payment of a bachelor ‘s degree scholar from the compsci plan at SDSU is $ 148 per month .

CompSci Student Diversity at SDSU

Take a expression at the following statistics related to the makeup of the compsci majors at San Diego State University.

SDSU Computer Science Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 209 students earned a bachelor ‘s degree in compsci from SDSU. About 14 % of these graduates were women and the other 86 % were men. The be table and chart show the heathen background for students who recently graduated from San Diego State University with a bachelor ‘s in compsci .

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 31
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 48
White 56
Non-Resident Aliens 44
Other Races 23

SDSU Computer Science Master’s Program

Of the 42 students who graduated with a Master ’ south in compsci from SDSU in 2020, 62 % were men and 38 % were women. The following board and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from San Diego State University with a master ‘s in compsci .

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 32
Other Races 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Ezoic report this ad

informant : https://enrolldetroit.org
Category : Education

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai.