For seller and contractor payments, please use the SVA requital request work .
For other daily, non-personnel expenses such as supplies, meals, gas, etc., SVA offers PEX cards to Project Treasurers as a quick and comfortable way to access your project ’ randomness funds held at SVA. PEX cards are particularly utilitarian during times when projects anticipate increase transactions such as special events, retreats, and change of location .
The PEX card is a prepay menu and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted .
Any Sponsored Project with a symmetry of $ 1,000 or more is eligible to request a PEX card.
Each PEX menu will be limited to a maximum located by SVA. We will set the maximal in consideration of :
- available funds in the plan ’ s fund libra
- projected spending that the poster will be used for ( daily, non-personnel expenses )
The general permissible terminus ad quem on each card will be $ 1,000 per month. On an as-needed basis, the limit may be temporarily increased to accommodate specifically planned stick out expenses. For example, if a project is preparing for a large festival, the Project Treasurer could request to have an increase by contacting the SVA Finance Department ( aj @ southernvision.org and leilani @ southernvision.org ) .
SVA holds ultimate province for the funds spent through PEX cards. SVA, consequently, will have the final decision on the limit set for each cardholder .
Requesting Funds and Processing
southerly Vision Alliance works intemperate to make indisputable all payments are processed cursorily and efficiently. normally, PEX payments are processed within 10 business days. once a project Treasurer obtains a PEX Card, they must request funds following these steps :
- Contact the SVA Finance Department by emailing aj @ southernvision.org and leilani @ southernvision.org .
- As documentation, submit an bill for the amount desired ( it must say ‘ PEX Request ’ on the invoice ) and a W9 if SVA does not have one on file .
- The Project Treasurer will receive an electronic mail when the funds are made available on their circuit board .
Conditions of use
The PEX tease :
- May only be used for organizational or project-related business expenses .Charging personal transactions to the PEX card is not acceptable under any circumstances. All transactions will be reviewed to ensure conformity with this policy .
- May not be used to pay a seller or contractile organ avail invoices. such invoices should be submitted through the payment request serve .
- May not be used to obtain cash advances. This prohibition similarly extends to cash equivalents such as bank or traveler ’ second checks, give cards, and electronic cash transfers .
You must keep all receipts for each and every transaction. bankruptcy to submit receipts will result in cancellation of the batting order and withdrawal of PEX card privileges. The project is responsible for all expenses related to the PEX card. In all cases of pervert, SVA reserves the justly to recover any monies from the cardholder. Any receipts the cardholder is ineffective to provide will be considered income and reported as income on their shape 1099 .
PEX Card Personal ID Number ( PIN )
Like a debit card, PEX cards require a 4-digit PIN set up by the cardholder. The cardholder will be able to use the PIN at the point of sale for purchases. The PIN cannot be used at an ATM or to receive cash back from a merchant. Cash transactions will be declined.
Requirements for choosing your pin :
- must be four digits
- Must not be all the lapp digit ( “ 1111 ” )
- Must not consist of four digits in sequence ( for exemplar “ 1234 ” )
- Must not match the last four digits of the card number
Cardholders must select their PIN when signing their abridge .
All transactions will need to be reported either through the PEX App or the PEX Website. Through the PEX App or website you can submit :
- a reception
- the fund source, which will be :
- either a grant that your project has received or
- if using general “ unrestricted ” funds, fair list the diagnose of the undertaking as the fund reference .
- the type of expense from the Chart of Accounts ( such as meals, ground transportation system, etc. )
You cannot tag a PEX expense with more than one account or funding source. In order to split expenses, cardholders need to make separate purchases or otherwise indicate in the notes that our accounting team should record a split.
Cardholders are responsible for the be report and security measures for the use of their poster :
- Cardholders must submit receipts as testify of transactions .
- Card purchases without receipts are ultimately the duty of the drug user and their project. failure to provide receipts or credible explanation for the unsupported consumption will result in pause or cancellation of the PEX card .
- reimbursement for a return of goods and/or services must be credited directly to the card account. No cash should be received by the cardholder .
- Lost or stolen cards must be reported and canceled immediately via expenses @ alliedmedia.org .
- Any person issued a PEX card is in a position of hope as it relates to the responsible consumption of charitable funds. Improper or unauthorized use of the card may result in the cardholder being held apt for expenditures, legal recourse being brought against the cardholder, ending of the circuit board, and/or result of fiscal sponsorship .
The cardholder must take action to resolve any challenge transactions with the seller ( for case, requesting a refund for an over-charge ). It is your primary responsibility to contact the seller and attack to resolve the challenge. You must besides notify PEX and SVA immediately of the challenge for settlement. Notify PEX by calling the number on the back of your tease. Notify SVA by contacting aj @ southernvision.org and leilani @ southernvision.org .
change in relationship
If the project ’ s fiscal sponsorship relationship with SVA is terminated by either party, the cardholder must complete the transaction report for all outstanding expenses. In addition, the menu must be turned in to SVA at the time of end point .
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to aj @ southernvision.org and leilani @ southernvision.org .
I acknowledge that I have requested or received a PEX card. I have been provided with and read the PEX wag policy, and understand that I am creditworthy for complying with the policy rules. I understand that misdemeanor of the policy may result in cancellation of my card. Depending on the nature of the misdemeanor, legal or corrective action may result from pervert by the cardholder .
project Treasurer/Cardholder name : _________________________________________________
project diagnose : ________________________________________________________________
undertaking Treasurer/Cardholder Date of Birth : _____________________________________________
address : ___________________________________________________
project Treasurer/Cardholder Email : ___________________________________________________
project Treasurer/Cardholder Phone : __________________________________________________
Select a 4-digit PIN number : _____________________________________________________
project Treasurer signature : ___________________________________________________
date : ________