The Neurobiology Major at Temple University

Neurobiology & Neurosciences at Temple University

Neurobiology & Neurosciences is one of the majors in the biological & biomedical sciences plan at Temple University We ‘ve pulled together some all-important data you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each class, the heathen diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. We ‘ve besides included details on how temple ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in neurobiology. Go directly to any of the comply sections :

Neurobiology & Neurosciences Degrees Available at Temple

Temple Neurobiology Rankings

The bachelor ‘s program at Temple was ranked # 118 on College Factual ‘s Best Schools for neurobiology list. It is besides rank # 13 in Pennsylvania .

Popularity of Neurobiology at Temple

During the 2019-2020 academician year, Temple University handed out 96 knight bachelor ‘s degrees in neurobiology and neurosciences. due to this, the school was ranked # 29 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 13 % over the previous year when 85 degrees were handed out. In 2020, 4 students received their maestro ’ s degree in neurobiology from Temple. This makes it the # 21 most popular educate for neurobiology overcome ’ s degree candidates in the country. In summation, 5 students received their doctoral degrees in neurobiology in 2020, making the school the # 59 most popular school in the United States for this class of students.

How Much Do Neurobiology Graduates from Temple Make?

Salary of Neurobiology Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree

Neurobiology majors who earn their bachelor ‘s degree from Temple go on to jobs where they make a median wage of $ 32,800 a year. This is great news program for graduates of the program, since this name is higher than the national average of $ 31,000 for all neurobiology bachelor ‘s academic degree recipients .

How Much Student Debt Do Neurobiology Graduates from Temple Have?

Student Debt of Neurobiology Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree

While getting their bachelor ‘s degree at Temple, neurobiology students borrow a medial come of $ 25,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the distinctive median of $ 22,879 for all neurobiology majors across the nation. The typical scholar lend requital of a bachelor ‘s degree student from the neurobiology program at Temple is $ 259 per calendar month .

Neurobiology Student Diversity at Temple

Take a spirit at the following statistics related to the makeup of the neurobiology majors at Temple University.

Temple Neurobiology & Neurosciences Bachelor’s Program

Of the 96 students who graduated with a Bachelor ’ s in neurobiology from Temple in 2020, 25 % were men and 75 % were women. The play along postpone and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Temple University with a knight bachelor ‘s in neurobiology .

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 26
Black or African American 9
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 45
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 8

Temple Neurobiology & Neurosciences Master’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 7 students earned a master ‘s degree in neurobiology from Temple. About 86 % of these graduates were women and the other 14 % were men. The majority of overcome ‘s degree recipients in this major at Temple are white. In the most holocene graduate classify for which datum is available, 71 % of students fell into this class. The follow table and chart show the cultural background for students who recently graduated from Temple University with a victor ‘s in neurobiology .

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Majors Similar to Neurobiology

View All Neurobiology & Neurosciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Ezoic report card this ad

source : https://enrolldetroit.org
Category : Education

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai.