fortunately, there ’ s a simpleton room to find your comments on YouTube. Let ’ s dive into a bit-by-bit tutorial.
How to Do a YouTube Comment Search
- Go to the YouTube homepage and find the left-hand navigation menu. Click History.
- On the right side of this screen, you’ll see a panel called History Type. Select the Comments option.
- The next thing you’ll see is a collection of comments you’ve posted on YouTube. These will be in chronological order, starting with your most recent comments. If you see any cringey ones, click on the video link or post link (in blue) to go directly to the comment.
- Click the three dots to the right of your comment to edit or delete it.
Here’s what the comment history panel looks like. Clicking the links highlighted in aristocratic, such as, “ this television breaks the algorithm, ” takes you immediately to the comment in question ( so you can edit or delete it ) .
How to Review YouTube Live Stream Comments
immediately that we ’ ve taken care of regular comments, let ’ s review the ones in your alive streams :
- Return to the History Type panel and switch your selection from Comments to Live Chat.
- Now you can cycle through any live stream chat messages you’ve posted.
2 Drawbacks of Using YouTube’s Comment Review Tool
On the come on, this creature for viewing past comments is very utilitarian. In the most basic sense, it does what it promises and allows you to review and erase comments. But here ’ s the catch ( and it ’ s a pretty big one ) : If you want to do any of this with ease or speed, you’re out of luck.
The instrument lacks :
- Filters and search parameters to narrow your results. All you can do is scroll the comments in chronological order until the page has to dynamically load, which takes forever.
- An all-time comment history. We at vidIQ reply to hundreds of comments every time we post new videos. It feels like this tool only collects the comments we post from a YouTube watch page and not all the comments we reply to within the YouTube Studio.
I say all that to say this: If your goal is to dig through years of comments to find the obstruct ones, it won ’ triiodothyronine be easy or efficient. however, this is the way to go until there ‘s a better direction to see your comments on YouTube. Did you know you can besides see who posts the most comments on your YouTube video ? here ‘s a short steer to show you how .