What to Know
- Using the Apple Store App is the easiest way to get in and get your device fixed at the Genius Bar.
- Apple designed the appointment-making process to be difficult to encourage customers to solve their own problems.
This article explains how to make an appointment using the Apple Store App .
Using the Apple Store App to Make Genius Bar Appointments
In that case, the fastest, easiest way to reserve an appointment is to forget using the web-based tools and use the Apple Store app. here ‘s what you need to know :
- To start, you’ll need to download the Apple Store App from iTunes or the App Store.
- Once you’ve got it installed, open the app. You will be asked to grant a number of permissions, including for notifications and for the app to use your location. Grant permission to use your location and decide on the others as you prefer.
- Tap the Stores menu at the bottom of the app.
- Next, tap the Genius Bar menu.
- On the next screen, tap Make a Reservation.
Select Your Support type and Store Location
You ‘ve started the process of making your Apple Store appointee. next :
- Select what product you need help with: Mac, iPod, iPhone, or iPad. Tap your selection and continue.
- The app will now use your location to find the closest Apple Stores to you (that’s why it wanted location permission on the previous page). You’ll see a list of them, organized from nearest to farthest.
- You can also search for stores by city, zip code, or on a map.
- Tap the store at which you want to make your appointment.
Confirm Apple Store Appointment Date and Time
With the storehouse you ‘ll get help as selected :
Read more: Auto-defrost – Wikipedia
- Select a date for the appointment using the slider at the top of the screen. Slide right and left to find the date you want and tap it.
- With the date selected, the app will then show you what times are available at that Apple Store for your Genius Bar appointment on that day. Swipe up and down to review them. Tap to select the time you want.
- With your date and time selected, the app will take you to the appointment confirmation screen. This lists what you need help with, when your appointment is, and where you’ll go for help. Tap the Back button in the top left to make any changes.
- If you want to add information about your problem so the Genius can better prepare to help you, tap Add a comment to my reservation.
- When you’re ready to confirm your appointment, tap Reserve in the top right. Until you do that, you do not have a confirmed appointment.
frequently Asked Questions
- How do I cancel my Apple store appointment? When you make a Genius Bar Appointment online, you’ll receive a link to your reservation details via email. Select Manage my Reservations from the email and choose Cancel from the reservation page. From the Apple Store app, pull up your reservation details and select Cancel Reservation.
- How can I make an Apple appointment online? Make a Genius Bar appointment online by visiting the Apple Support page. Be aware that the appointment scheduling process isn’t easy; Apple purposely makes it difficult to encourage customers to resolve issues on their own.
Read more: Greasy Hair: Tips to Get Rid of It