What to Know
- Using Online Audio Converter, select Open Files > locate FLAC file > Choose > select file format > select quality level > Convert.
- Using Audacity, File > Open > locate file > Open > File > Export > Export as MP3 > select quality and other settings > Save > OK.
- Online Audio Converter is best suited for individual files while Audacity is better for multiple files.
This article explains two ways to convert FLAC to MP3. Instructions apply to all world wide web browsers and Audacity 2.4.2 .
How to Change FLAC to MP3 Using an Online FLAC Converter
There are many apps that convert FLAC to MP3 but one of the simplest methods is to use a web site alternatively so you do n’t have to worry about installing anything. We recommend on-line Audio Converter as a simpleton and release way of converting files. here ‘s what to do.
Reading: How to Convert FLAC to MP3
Online Audio Converter works in all world wide web browsers and with all OSes, but it requires an internet connection. For an app-based solution, scroll down to read how to use Audacity .
- Go to https : //online-audio-converter.com .
Click Open Files.
Find the FLAC charge on your calculator .
alternatively, you can upload a file via your Google Drive or Dropbox account, american samoa well as by entering a URL .
Click Choose or Open .
Choose the file format you wish to convert to : MP3, while the file uploads to the site .
Choose the quality level for the MP3 file .
The web site defaults to Standard/128kbps timbre which is good for most purposes, but you can adjust it to Best/320kbps if you prefer higher timbre .
Click Convert .
You can besides click Advanced Settings to adjust the bitrate or sample pace. It ‘s besides possible to click Edit Track Info to change the details about the traverse .
Wait for the file to convert to MP3 .
Click Download to download the file to your calculator .
You can besides save the file immediately to Google Drive or Dropbox if you prefer .
How to Convert Your FLAC Files Using Audacity
Online Audio Converter is perfect for person files and when you have a fast internet joining, but if you need to convert multiple files at once or your internet joining is treacherous, an app can be more convenient. Audacity is a great solution that ‘s available for Windows, macOS, and Linux users. It can be a little confuse to use at first as it ‘s a herculean audio editor tool thus here ‘s how to convert files with it .
- open Audacity .
Click File > Open .
Find the file you want to convert and click Open .
- Click File .
- Hover over Export .
Click Export as MP3.
- Choose the quality of the file and change any other settings you may desire, such as Bit Rate or the localization of the export MP3 .
Click Save .
Click OK .
You can change any metadata connected to the track such as the artist ‘s name or the track title here .
Wait for the file to finish export .
- You ‘ve successfully converted your charge from FLAC to MP3 .