New, as in oooh
We ’ re stoked about launching the new GoDaddy Pro Hub, an have wholly tailored to the singular needs of web site designers, developers, and freelancers. But if you ’ re one of these folks ( we call them Makers of the Web ) you might be going, GoDaddy Pro isn ’ t new ! It ’ second been around for a while .
And you ’ vitamin d be right. GoDaddy Pro has existed, in one form or another, for a few years. If you stick to a black-and-white definition, GoDaddy Pro isn ’ t raw .
What is GoDaddy Pro?
Made by and for web designers and developers, GoDaddy Pro allows users to manage all of their clients ’ websites from one, centralized localization known as the Hub. These sites can be hosted on GoDaddy or elsewhere. The Hub allows you to handle them all !
Reading: All About GoDaddy Pro & How It Works
The Hub by GoDaddy Pro makes it easy to access each node ’ south web site from just one splashboard with a individual login. Designers and developers have the option to perform bulk updates across all of their clients ’ websites at the same time, making web site management speedier and more convenient. From WordPress plugin updates to backups and evaluating site performance, GoDaddy Pro puts all of these tools at your fingertips in one commodious Hub .
What is the difference between GoDaddy & GoDaddy Pro?
Within the GoDaddy family, GoDaddy Pro is distinctly its own thing. It ’ s an app, a platform, and a residential district. We built GoDaddy Pro from the ground astir to not only meet your needs, but empower you to achieve even greater achiever .
Taking a closer expression at GoDaddy vs. GoDaddy Pro, GoDaddy offers web site host and domains to those who want to build a web site. On the flipside, GoDaddy Pro focuses on managing multiple websites on behalf of a kind of clients .
While GoDaddy users are typically folks who want to build a single web site or a little handful of websites, GoDaddy Pro is geared toward professionals who manage anywhere from 10 to 25 to even 100 or more websites .
Both GoDaddy and GoDaddy Pro offer affiliate and reseller programs that allow users to become partners .
- GoDaddy is considered to be a Basic Reseller, while GoDaddy Pro is a Pro Reseller. The basic Reseller program offers hosting, domains, and services related to running a web site .
- The pro Reseller program allows master vane designers and developers using the GoDaddy Pro platform to grant their clients access to GoDaddy products and plugins to create greater style, functionality, and improved exploiter experience for their websites .
now that you understand the differences between GoDaddy and GoDaddy Pro, arsenic well as their respective reseller programs, let ’ s take a second to dive deep into the Hub by GoDaddy Pro .
How does GoDaddy Pro work?
The GoDaddy Pro Hub includes access to every node and their web site from a single splashboard. The Hub includes features like majority WordPress updates, node shopping carts, and uptime monitor. It ’ second purpose-built to reduce the sum of time required for routine tasks .
The Hub by GoDaddy Pro makes the rote tasks of web site management easy by allowing you to roll out batch updates across all of your clients ’ websites rather of having to do them one at a time. This frees up more of your time to engage with more of the creative study you love to do. It besides makes for happier clients who can rest assured that their sites won ’ triiodothyronine experience downtime and will be up-to-speed ( ummm… in some cases, quite literally ) with the latest updates .
even better, you can accomplish all of this with good a single sign-on. You ’ ve got make to do ! You don ’ t want to be trying to remember the passwords for each of your clients ’ websites. The Hub allows you to get down to occupation and keep your clients ’ sites up and running smoothly .
here are precisely a few of the features available to users within The Hub by GoDaddy Pro :
- day by day backups and 1-click repair
- Website security and scans
- Notifications if a web site is experiencing issues
- uptime monitor
- 24/7 back from experience agents
- Prioritized hold ticketing
- entree to the Pro ManageWP interface that allows you to make bulk updates for WordPress core, plugins, and themes
- secure access to node websites and products via the GoDaddy Pro Clients dashboard
- Create disturbance lists
- leverage built-in project templates and timelines
- A 30 % deduction on qualifying purchases for you or your clients
- access to the GoDaddy Pro Connect community to meet other designers and developers good like you
People who use the Hub report saving, on average, three hours each month for every site they ’ rhenium sustain for clients .
How much does GoDaddy Pro cost?
GoDaddy Pro is detached. There is no apprehension ! A GoDaddy Pro membership gives you entree to the Hub and more features designed to streamline your workload and wangle more clients ’ websites in less time. From our project management features to locate management tools, they ’ re all included with your rid GoDaddy Pro membership .
Some programs, such as the GoDaddy Pro Reseller platform and Pro subscription may have added costs or fees included. While GoDaddy Pro is free, users can purchase a diverseness of premium products on behalf of clients. GoDaddy Pro memberships besides include a 30 % discount for qualifying purchases. *
How the GoDaddy Pro Hub continues to evolve
If you ever used GoDaddy Pro for site management, things might feel conversant when you log into GoDaddy Pro and check out the Hub. That ’ mho apprehensible. Turns out, GoDaddy Pro caught on quickly and there was an increasing demand from a exploiter base with broader needs .
The Hub is the resultant role of countless hours of inquiry .
Through interviews with real-world web site designers and developers, we gained an understand of pain points and the tasks they face in a given day. Our merchandise roadmap is packed with raw features we ’ ll be rolling out over the next few years .
A few more authoritative things to keep in mind :
- All your GoDaddy Pro sites and clients are automatically available in the new Hub once you opt in.
- Currently, the Hub doesn’t have all the features available in the old GoDaddy Pro dashboard.
- The old GoDaddy Pro dashboard will remain available until we have feature parity in the Hub.
The newly have is meant to be more intuitive and seamless, but we have so much more come and are committed to bringing the vision to life. ( You should badly check it out. )
How can you become a GoDaddy Pro member?
not a member even ? It ’ mho easy to become a GoDaddy Pro penis. You can sign up for free and create your score in minutes .
- To create your bill, you can use either your existing Facebook or Google profiles to easily create a login .
- Don ’ metric ton want to use your existing Facebook or Google accounts ? No problem ! You can manually add your electronic mail address, username and password of your choosing to create your GoDaddy Pro history .
- You ’ ll besides be asked to create a four-digit defend PIN to use in case you need to contact Support .
- From there, simply hit the “ Create Account ” button and you ’ ll have access to all of the GoDaddy Pro membership features .
- once you ’ ve confirmed your login credentials, you ’ ll see the Hub splashboard. Poke around and take a look at all of the features you can use. You ’ ll want to start by exploring the left-hand navigation paneling. From there, you can :
Yes, it ’ south actually that easily ! once you get companion with the Hub and all of the cool newly tools at your fingertips, you ’ ll be able to manage all of your clients ’ sites like the pro you are, with just the touch of a button. Get started today and sign up to become a GoDaddy Pro member for barren .
Getting started with GoDaddy Pro
For vane designers, managing clients and websites is one of the most important ( and unmanageable to streamline ) aspects of the job. If you don ’ t figure out how to do it efficiently, it becomes a huge time absorb and informant of frustration. But if you get it right, it ’ s a fast track to recurring tax income and business scalability. Put plainly : Better customer and web site management equals more money .
Of naturally, we ’ re probably preaching to the choir. If you ’ ve been building websites for identical long at all, you already know that ’ s true. In which subject, you ’ re credibly looking for a better way to do it. For the second part of this webinar series, we brought in Sandy Edwards, a veteran WordPresser and community events coach for GoDaddy, to demo the GoDaddy Pro splashboard for you and explain how it can simplify your process .
Accessing client domains
One of the most authoritative features in GoDaddy Pro is the ability to connect directly to your customer ’ south GoDaddy report. You can use this joining to request delegate access to manage domains and products or make purchases on their behalf, depending on the level of access granted by your customer .
“ … you ’ ra streamlining your client management and able to actually make certain that when you go to launch that site, you already have access to the world. ”
Some other perks of managing your clients in GoDaddy Pro:
- All client information is in one place: Name, contact information, websites & products.
- Expiring product notifications: You can see when a client’s products are about to expire, so you can renew (if you have access) or prompt them to renew via email.
Collaborating in WordPress
sometimes you need to allow multiple people to access the WordPress Admin sphere, particularly if you run an agency or outsource influence to contractors. GoDaddy Pro solves this by providing one-click access to the WordPress Admin splashboard of each connected web site .
You can add collaborators to your GoDaddy Pro account and give them access to specific sites to let them use the one-click WP Admin access. It ’ s a seamless way to work in concert without having to partake passwords .
Running multiple website updates and backups
As an agency, WordPress, theme, and plugin updates are your bread and butter. GoDaddy Pro offers commodious update features to make the web site alimony expression of your business scalable .
Update all plugins, themes, or WordPress congress of racial equality for every connected web site at once. Or, you can check which ones to update all at once, and update others individually .
We ’ ve all done it. Run updates on all the plugins and themes on your WordPress sites only to find that something got messed up along the room. safe update ensure that you can revert in case anything goes wrong .
- Check off anything you want to update and click safe update.
- GoDaddy Pro creates backups of all the sites. (You must have backups enabled for this feature!)
- A screenshot is taken of all sites, and then updates go through.
- Safe Update checks all website statuses. If anything goes down, it automatically reverts only those websites.
- Another screenshot is taken after update, and you see a before/after toggle screen to compare.
- You will have a Restore button and an OK button so you can choose to proceed or revert if you notice a problem in the screenshot comparison.
regular backups are an essential region of managing any web site. You never want to be stuck in a position where the web site is down or irreparably corrupted and your stopping point accompaniment was many moons ( and many changes ) ago. An easy solution to this is to schedule your backups through the GoDaddy Pro splashboard .
These are the intervals available :
- Free: Monthly, Weekly, or Daily
- Premium: Every 12 Hours, 6 Hours, or 1 Hour
With these options, you can create unlike tiers of web site sustenance plans. Sandy used to work for a company who would provide daily backups on their base-level care plans, but they would do backups every 6 hours for higher charge plans .
premium backups are lone $ 2 per month per site, making it low-cost for you to make more money from your tiered plans .
Automated client reporting
Your clients pay you because they trust in the value you ’ rhenium provide. The easiest direction to reaffirm that value is to provide a regular report to show them what they ’ re getting .
You can set up different intervals for coverage : weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. You can besides choose which add-ons to show your clients on the report card .
There are respective ways to customize your node reports. Sandy ’ s favorite sport is the custom notes sphere, which you can use to write notes about anything you ’ ve done for the report menstruation, and it ’ s added on to the reputation .
There are some differences between the Free interpretation and Premium .
- Free: Watermarked, emailed to client but not automated
- Premium: Brandable, send from your email address, automatically generated & sent
Scalable website maintenance
so far, you ’ ve been introduced to the staple features for web site management. There are a few more features in GoDaddy Pro that you can use to kick things up a notch and in truth scale your business further .
- Client tags: Add custom tags to your client accounts to keep them organized.
- Workflow: Use the Overview page to manage all updates, add-ons, and services at a glance.
- Security scans: Run ad-hoc security scans for free, or use Premium to automate them.
- Broken link monitor: Instead of installing another plugin, use GoDaddy Pro to monitor broken links.
- Performance checks: Run on-demand performance checks for load speed, or use Premium to automate them.
- Uptime monitoring: Get notifications for downtime to find out before your client notices, and add uptime to client reports.
- SEO ranking: A lite SEO tool with very basic keyword & competitor tracking that provides client-friendly reporting to show the value of your SEO services.
- White label plugin: Rename the GoDaddy Pro worker plugin so all your client sees is your branding.
Sandy’s tip: Use the client support feature to let your client email you for support directly from their WordPress Dashboard.
- Template builder: Add your preferred themes and plugins to a “template” for quick WordPress site spin up. You get up to 10 templates.
“ One of the things when you ’ ra dealing with working at scale is the ability to manage all of the sites and maintain being organized ”
When you ’ re building out your web site maintenance plans, price is going to be top of mind for you. You ’ ll want to make sure any tools or software you ’ re paying for leaves you enough room for a goodly profit gross profit .
about everything on GoDaddy Pro is absolve. premium features just give you better options, like White Label and automation. It might seem like these $ 1 or $ 2 Premium features would add up promptly, but activating all Premium add-ons only adds up to $ 9/site soap. That ’ s on top of all the clock it saves you by automating alimony tasks .
If you ’ re an agency, or you barely manage a hale lot of websites, there are bulge plans that make it even more low-cost to provide web site maintenance to your clients. Bulk plans give a discount rate on Premium add-ons for up to 100 sites per month with each bundle and does the mathematics for you, so you don ’ t have to figure out what makes common sense for your budget .
How to show your clients the value of website maintenance
Offering web site maintenance plans is one of the best ways to provide extra value to your clients while building recurring gross for your business. It ’ s a entire win/win position, but do your clients know that ?
The keystone to showing the value of web site sustenance is finding the right creature for the right price. GoDaddy Pro is a feature-packed web site and client management instrument that you can use to manage your clients ’ websites efficiently and make a healthy profit without having to pass a batch of costs on to your node .
How to manage clients in GoDaddy Pro
Client management much comes as an afterthought to web designers & developers, specially those who are new to running a business. After all, one assure you that you ’ vitamin d be spending more time managing clients and running the business than build websites, right ?
Some people manage everything through electronic mail. Those who are a little more organized might have a spreadsheet. not many know that you can manage your clients through GoDaddy Pro. It functions as a screen of “ light ” CRM to complement the web site management tools you might already be familiar with .
We were fortunate to have Nealey, a GoDaddy visualize coach and adept in web design project efficiency, for our 3rd webinar in this series. He is a long-time GoDaddy Pro drug user and runs his own business, WP Jumpstart Pro, helping network designers build their brand and run a more effective business. He provided some valuable tips and demonstration to show how using GoDaddy Pro to manage clients can increase your productivity .
Like most of you, Nealey has been in situations where clients have sent him all of their personal data via e-mail : account and web site logins, even credit calling card information. This is dangerous, considering most people use the lapp password for most of their accounts, including bank logins .
now you never need your customer ’ sulfur usernames, passwords, data again .
GoDaddy Pro Clients Demos
GoDaddy Pro provides a more commodious and impregnable experience by removing the need for a credentials spreadsheet or password sharing. Nealey demonstrated the key features of node account entree during the webinar with us :
- Add clients to the dashboard
- Send an account access request
- Access a client’s account
You can watch the webinar recording if you want him to walk you through it. Or, you can get the steps from our help article : add clients to my GoDaddy Pro member bill .
Types of Account Access
With the delegate access feature, you can request product-only access or access to products and purchases. Both levels of access will let you manage most products on the bill. One caveat is domains. due to increase security measures, your customer may need to set up a folder to allow you access to particular domains .
If you need to help your node set up access to domain folders, see steps at go.me/domainpro .
build websites for clients normally involves having them buy products like web host. The trouble comes when your customer decides to purchase something else, bringing the project to a grinding halt .
Nealey shared a report about a customer who decided to purchase a web site builder alternatively of the cPanel hosting Nealey required. The customer had to call support to cancel and refund the web site builder and buy the right host intersection. This one mistake set the project back by days .
GoDaddy Pro avoids these mishaps by letting you add products for your clients and accomplished the leverage or send them the handcart via e-mail. Any GoDaddy intersection you may want them to buy can be added directly from the GoDaddy Pro dashboard .
Watch the on-demand webinar recording for a walk-through on adding products for your clients. Or, you can get the steps from this help article : add products for clients in my GoDaddy Pro penis dashboard .
On top of providing an easy, convenient way for you to manage your clients and help them buy the right products, GoDaddy Pro rewards you for purchases they make on associate accounts .
We ’ ra going to set our clients up with these hosting products and domains, everything else, already. Might a well get a little bit of a kickback for it .
You can use your points to save money on your own purchases. The rewards platform has two tiers. Every member gets the 5 % rewards, but once you hit 2500 points, you enter the GoDaddy Pro Plus grade and gain double the rewards .
How to manage multiple websites in GoDaddy Pro
When you ’ ra managing multiple websites for clients, profit and scalability are immediately related to efficiency. We had Nealey, a stigmatize and commercial enterprise coach for web designers, partner with us for a webinar to show you how he saves time on web site management tasks .
How long does it take to manage individual websites?
The come of clock required to manage each web site varies by the person and their skill set. By Nealey ’ sulfur estimate, it could be anywhere from 4 to 11 minutes per site, adding up to 42 to 113 minutes per workweek. Regardless of where you fall on that spectrum, you ’ ll credibly agree that it truly adds up .
finally, you ’ ra spend a batch more time on the maintenance side of things … versus going and finding new occupation .
Save time managing all your websites in one place
In the quest for bigger profits and better clock management, it ’ s not strange for those in the network invention and exploitation business to try out a draw of different tools looking for the most comprehensive solution. Nealey is no different, and the one he landed on was GoDaddy Pro .
Nealey shared some of his front-runner features of GoDaddy Pro, including a few you may not have learn of .
Add a Website to GoDaddy Pro
Integrating WordPress sites with the splashboard is the core feature of GoDaddy Pro that makes it possible for you to manage all your sites in one place. You can add non-WordPress sites as well, but they will not use the WordPress-dependent features like Updates .
The template builder is a have you can use to create templates of your favorite themes and plugins. then, the future time you go to spin up a modern locate you can do it quickly by applying your template to have all the themes and plugins installed at once. No more going into each individual WordPress dashboard to add themes and plugins one by one .
Stay organized with custom tags you can create for your websites. These are normally used to tag sites by their stick out status, the host they ’ ra using, or the web site alimony plans you created .
Invite teammates or hired freelancers to access your GoDaddy Pro dashboard and decide which websites they can manage. This feature of speech makes it a lot easier to grow your representation and outsource work .
Bulk Add-on Management
If you have a lot of sites, you can keep track of which ones are using add-ons and make changes in bulge. There ’ second besides an choice for bulk charge, which gives you a discount rate on add-ons when you have 100+ websites .
How Nealey manages his websites
The first pace to more effective web site management is developing a repeatable process. once you have your procedure, you can refine and streamline it. Nealey has had 8 years in the web site diligence to refine and streamline his own action. He outlined his process and provided some professional tips, so you can learn from his experience to reduce time establishing your own .
- Overview dashboard: Use the left side menu to filter websites by add-ons, status, or tags.
- Updates section: Use the Safe update option (backups must be enabled) to safely update your themes and plugins in bulk. Nealey uses Safe update on all of his sites.
- Comments section: Manage any new comments. Delete the spam!
- Backups: Set up daily backups but switch to hourly when actively developing a site. That way, one mistake only loses an hour’s work instead of a whole day.
- Migrations: When you need to move a site from development to your client’s hosting when you’ve finished the project, you can use the backups area to clone and migrate the site automatically.
- Automation: Schedule automatic safe updates for plugins, themes, and WordPress core, so they can go through at a convenient time (such as Sunday at midnight) without you having to be up to access the dashboard.
- WordPress Users: Manage the WordPress users from GoDaddy Pro, so you don’t have to go into each WordPress dashboard to add or remove WordPress users every time a new stakeholder needs access.
- Maintenance Mode: When you need to put up an “Under Maintenance” or “Coming Soon” page during development, you can turn this on from the dashboard instead of adding another plugin.
- System Info: Check all the important server info for each site in the System Info tab. You can see the server OS, WordPress version, PHP version, site IP, memory limit, and more.
Show your value through automated client reports
Establishing an effective summons for managing websites doesn ’ thyroxine mean much if you can ’ t by rights communicate the value of your avail to your clients. GoDaddy Pro ’ sulfur custom customer reports give you the option to select which services and add-ons you want to include, the opportunity to leave notes about any special study you did, and options for stigmatization .
The best part is you can automate your client reports as well. You can schedule them to send weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly and even choose a time and date .
You ’ ve got to be able to show your work and show your value that you ’ ra bringing to your client … and you do that with node report .
Must-have tools for a scalable website business
The key to build and growing a successful web design and exploitation business is finding the right set of tools. As you scale, you ’ ll indigence to find solutions for everything from hosting and web site management to HR and selling. Most people try out hundreds of tools before establishing their customs set .
We were excited to bring in Joe Howard from WP Buffs, a flannel label web site management serve, to plowshare a few of his favorite tools. He has respective years of have in the industry and runs his own business equally well as a podcast, WPMMR. You can leverage his expertness to save yourself hundreds of hours and dollars trying out unlike solutions .
Drive new leads with your website
If you build websites for a know, you have probably already sold your clients on the idea that a web site is more than merely a virtual business booklet. When done right, a business web site is a herculean lead magnet .
Joe focuses on three main aspects that drive leads through his web site :
- SEO: A combination of high-quality content and optimized page and blog titles ensure visitors will find his website on search engines. Using “How to” in blog titles attracts searchers to instructional content.
- Content marketing: A strong blog and free ebooks provide a lot of value to the searchers who were attracted to the site for the instructional content. They’re also an excellent way to collect leads and email subscribers through lead generation tools like ConvertPro.
- CTAs: Collect leads through buttons on service pages, a Live Chat feature, and pop-ups on articles. This gives visitors plenty of different ways to interact with you, depending on what they’re ready for at the time.
“ That ’ s a great lead coevals scheme : Educate first gear, build that entrust, and then ‘ Hey, we can help you with that. ’ ”
Save money with subscription services instead of hiring in-house
As person who runs a subscription serve, Joe knows the prize they provide. When he needed design workplace for his ebooks and web site, he decided to use manypixels. The monthly fee may seem steep until you think about how much hiring a full-time architect would cost. This solution saves money and provides inexhaustible designs, a clear benefit to those who have higher plan needs .
You may not need a graphic designer, but there are many other types of subscription services with price ranges for all stages of business .
Qualify leads with automated email campaigns
Every electronic mail address gathered by the ConvertPro integrations on the WP Buffs locate comes to ConvertKit. ConvertPro is a creature for collecting subscriber emails while ConvertKit is a creature for creating and managing e-mail campaigns .
Joe pipes subscribers into automatize e-mail sequences based on where they subscribed on the locate. From there, he can track which topics they click in the emails to determine which readers are electric potential agencies and pull them into HubSpot through a Zapier integration. He wants to cultivate agency leads since that is his independent customer base for WP Buffs .
You can use the same strategy for any customer base .
- Use ConvertPro in WordPress to collect subscribers from your blog posts and free digital assets (like ebooks).
- Tag them according to which lead magnet or article they subscribed from.
- Build custom email campaigns in ConvertKit to cultivate the relationship.
- Further channel qualified leads into a sales CRM to put them through your sales flow.
ConvertKit is an effective creature for segmenting subscribers to deliver target subject or fill your sales funnel with qualify leads .
Build relationships that lead to sales with HubSpot
Every successful clientele needs a sales strategy, but WP Buffs doesn ’ t embrace the “ ABC ” motto of “ Always Be Closing. ” Joe uses electronic mail and content marketing automation to build stronger relationships with electric potential customers, rather .
After ConvertKit, HubSpot is the next leg of the travel where he cultivates leads by sending sequence subject that finally leads to an offer. His goal it to provide enough respect through communication that the recipient role will want to schedule a sales margin call and sign up for his service .
Manage your team and projects efficiently with collaboration tools
As you scale your business and add more clients, projects, and teammates, managing everything can get chilling. multiple people may have to work on the lapp projects and communicate with each other in actual time. Joe shared a few of the tools he uses to keep up with the day to day stuff .
teamwork is a web-based project management tool that has extensions for reasonably much anything work-related. For WP Buffs, Joe relies on the effect Teamwork web app for visualize management and Teamwork Desk for support tickets. teamwork makes it easily to assign, gossip, and percolate tasks .
While Teamwork offers a old world chat feature, Joe prefers Slack because it ’ second more commodious for live conversations. It ’ randomness pretty seamless between desktop and mobile, which is great for people who do a fortune of their work on mobile .
15Five is a performance management software, and it ’ second where Joe and his team keep track of their goals and objectives, through bi-annual reviews and 1:1s. It helps teams stay connected with their company values. You can even give person a virtual “ high five. ”
Building out your business toolkit
Throughout this series, we covered a fortune of different strategies and tools you can use to start and scale your web design clientele. Everyone is going to have their own unique needs, but most web designers and developers will face some common challenges and will benefit from the lapp solutions. We brought in some industry experts to save you clock and money by sharing some of their favorite methods and software, including our own GoDaddy Pro .
Connect With Us to Help Grow the Hub
For troubleshooting, count on 24/7/365 support from our experience Care Guides — with a fast-track chew the fat queue reserved entirely for GoDaddy Pro .
You can catch up with us online a bunch together of unlike ways :
- Submit feedback directly in the Hub.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Read our stuff on the GoDaddy Garage
- Drop in on the GoDaddy Pro Community.
- Register for one of our many events (they’re virtual for now).
If you ’ re curious to see real-world proof of GoDaddy Pro and the Hub helping other web designers and developers, you can read about their experiences in stories we regularly publish about them. Apply as a subscriber if you ’ d like to be featured future !
We built GoDaddy Pro based on insights from real people, and we ’ rhenium going to continue doing that. If you have an idea for making it better, please post your feedback in the community, through our feedback doodad in the Hub, or associate with us on chitter !
* See web site for extra terms and conditions .