As for February of 2020, Statista reports a 13 % addition in digital selling budget compared to August 2019 ( 11.8 % ) in their study .
This only goes on to show the importance of channels like social media, content, SEO, video recording, and more .
If you are a numbers nerd or love data, you ’ ll love these digital selling statistics that we ’ ve curated from over twelve of studies and inquiry .
SEO Statistics 2019
1. Better content can drive traffic to a web log by up to 2,000 % .
2. As for May of 2020, Google was responsible for 67 % of all smartphone search traffic, and 94 % of full constituent traffic
3. enterprise and Mid-sized companies trust more on Technical SEO and contented development to increase and maintain research presence .
4. As there ’ s not an update count of this stat, I think we can compare SEO to PPC in here .
5. Search engines drive 93 % of all web site traffic .
6. As for January, 2020, about 95.88 % of all searches in Google are four words or more .
7. Two seconds is all companies get when it comes to website burden fourth dimension. Anything longer increases bounce rates by 50 % .
8. 18 % of all local anesthetic searches lead to a sale within one day. 72 % of people who visit a physical location will choose one within 5 miles of their original location. By 2021, mobile devices will influence more than $ 1.4 trillion in local sales .
9. Having a video recording thumbnail in the search results can double your search traffic .
10. 90 % of searchers haven ’ thymine made their thinker up about a stigmatize before starting their search .
11. 69 % of searchers will use their telephone to help them make a decisiveness about an in-store purchase .
informant : Timb Design12. There has been 500 % growth for phrases like “ near me now ” .
12. About ½ the websites on Google ’ s front page are in HTTPS. about 85 % of people will abandon a leverage if they ’ ra dealing with an unguaranteed web site .
13. 50 % of people are more likely to click on a detail sword name if that post name shows up more than once on the search results .
14. 87 % of television marketers say that video recording has increased dealings to their web site .
15. Studies show that in 2020, more than half of all smartphone users will engage with voice engineering on their device. Forecasts suggest that by 2023 the act of digital spokesperson assistants will reach about eight billion units – a number higher than the universe ’ mho population .
16. Google search boasts an average of 83,787 searches every single second of the day .
17. promotional ads or links should take up no more than 15 % of a vane page, otherwise, they may be subjected to penalties from Google .
18. The numeral one search solution in Google ’ s organic search results has an average CTR of 31.7 % .
19. WordPress accounts for 35 % of all websites around the world, but lone about 40 % of WordPress sites are up to date
20. Link building is the most difficult SEO tactic to perform, according to 65 % of marketers .
21. SEO has a 14.6 % conversion rate compared to 1.7 % for traditional outbound methods such as cold-calling or target mail .
22. only 7 % of searchers will ever see the third page of search results .
23. 86 % of people are looking on Google maps to find directions to a placement .
24. Based on the numbers, organic SEO is about 5.66 times better than paid search ads. however, experts however recommend paid search ads if businesses don ’ t have the time to invest in organic SEO. Overall, 33 percentage were generated through organic search traffic and 32 percentage were generated through paid search .
sociable Media Statistics 2020
25. 4.57 million people are on some type of social media .
26. 64 % of on-line shoppers say that a video on social media helped them make their decision .
27. only 43 % of on-line stores see meaning traffic from their social media pages .
28. citation is key : 77 % of Twitter users appreciate a trade name more when their tweet is responded to. It takes about 12 hours 10 minutes on average for businesses to respond to a pinch, even though customers want a response within four hours .
29. contentedness commercialize is a top priority of B2B businesses after stigmatize build and social media date. 40 % of eMarketer ’ south underscore that capacity marketing scheme is highly essential for their overall digital marketing strategy .
30. As for April of 2020, 29 % of adults between 18 and 29 are using Instagram .
31. The average person spends about 20 minutes on Facebook or one in every six minutes a person will spend on-line .
32. 2 billion YouTube users watch about 5 billion videos on average every single day. As of Jan 2020, the 93 % of the most-watched videos were music video .
33. Of the 2.6 billion entire accounts on Facebook, 3 billion profiles are bogus .
34. 86 % of women will look at social media before deciding to make a purchase .
35. just 12 % say they have “ a draw ” of faith in influencer intersection recommendations, compared to 47 % for friends and family, and 33 % for reviews on websites like Amazon. That being said, they are more sure than traditional celebrities and athletes .
36. 60 % of smartphone users between the ages of 13 – 34 are using SnapChat .
37. 76 % of users will skip a video recording if it plays an ad before the predict content. There ’ south even a Chrome extension for YouTube ad car auction block .
38. Apps and websites use Facebook 53.1 % of the time for social login opportunities, making it easier for consumers to sign-up for products or services .
39. About 66 % of companies with 100+ employees use Twitter as separate of their market. 71 % of people going on Twitter are primarily searching for news .
40. CEOs on LinkedIn have an average of 930 connections .
41. 60 % of the 218 million people on SnapChat are more likely to make momentum purchases .
42. $ 1.53 million was spent on SnapChat ads in 2019. In 2021, the sociable message app ’ sulfur estimated net advertise revenues are projected to reach $ 2.62 billion .
43. 91 % of social media content is being accessed via mobile device .
44. 96 % of people talking about companies and brands on social media aren ’ thyroxine actively following those brands online .
45. 80 % of millennial Pinterest users say that the chopine will help them decide what to buy. Millennials who use Pinterest are spending 17 % more than millennials who don ’ triiodothyronine .
46. 50.9 % of all Twitter accounts have less than 9 followers .
47. Branded content on sociable media is doubly ampere probable to interest millennials than those who are aged between 55 and 64 .
48. 39 % of the 675 million users on LinkedIn are paying for bounty account privileges. The average user spends 7:32 minutes on the site per calendar month .
49. 81 % of millennials are checking Twitter at least once a day. The average sum of search queries Twitter receives a day is two billion .
50. chirrup captures 32 % of internet users with college degrees. chirrup users are besides more likely to make above-average incomes .
mobile Marketing Statistics 2020
51. Marketers and advertisers are putting 13.5 % of their budget into mobile ads .
52. Digital commercialize software is projected to total more than $ 43.8 billion in 2019 with expected gross at $ 65.9 billion for mobile ads entirely .
53. People are accessing 69 % of their media on their smartphones .
54. 89 % of people on smartphones are using apps, while only 11 % are using standard websites. Unsurprisingly, Facebook is the most democratic app at 19 % ( measured by prison term spent ) .
55. Pinterest is issue one for fluid social media, with 64 % of referral traffic being driven by smartphones and tablets .
56. 57 % of all mobile users will not recommend a business if their mobile web site is ill designed or unresponsive .
57. 40 % of all mobile users are searching for a local business or interest. 1 in 10 fluid searches for local business information consequence in a purchase .
58. fluid websites that load in 5 seconds or less will end in a wake session that ’ s 70 % longer than their slower counterparts .
59. More than 69 % of smartphone owners will reach for it immediately upon waking up. In other words, the early seller gets the worm .
60. 83 % of people ( and probably more than that ) are searching for a seamless web site experience whether checking on a pill, earphone, or background .
61. A mobile special or offer is 10 times more probably to be used than the same put up in print kind .
62. The come of emails being opened up on mobile devices has grown by 180 % in equitable a few years .
63. In 2020, the phone number of people using ad-blocking technology on mobile browsers has surged to 527 million, an increase of 64 % over the last three years .
64. Among diverse other marketing channels, mobile ad spend exceeded $ 190 billion in 2019 on a worldwide scale. It ’ mho projected to hit more than 280 billion dollars by 2022 .
65. Based on late stats, it ’ s estimated that people will spend a collective 3.8 trillion hours using the mobile internet this class, rising to 4.5 trillion hours in 2021 .
66. There has been an increase in smartphone app usage from long time 45 and above .
67. The increase in mobile shop vs. forcible denounce and desktop shopping is great. By 2021, mobile is predicted to dominate on-line sales, driving 54 % of all sales .
68. 73 % of people describe ads taking over the stallion screen door as ‘ highly annoying. ’ Ads that appear on their computer and then again on their phone took second identify when it came to annoying ad experiences .
69. 55 % of companies are building apps chiefly for moderate coevals which would drive sales, while 50 % are building them to improve a customer ’ south on-line experience .
70. Location-specific ad campaigns are 20 times more effective than traditional standard ads .
71. Apple users spend an average of $ 114 when it comes to orders made from their smartphones. Android users are only spending $ 89 on average .
72. Smartphone bounce rates are 37 % compared to only 28 % for tablets .
73. 40 % of mobile users say they ’ ll spend more money with a company if they receive a individualized coupon. Almost 80 % of US shoppers show concern in individualized discounts, promo, and coupon offers .
74. 86 % of consumers say they would appreciate fluid offers from a company while they ’ re physically shopping in that company ’ s shop .
75. 65 % of all paid-search ads are completed via a mobile device .
76. Offline outgo that ’ mho been influenced by some type of mobile experience has already exceeded $ 1 trillion .
content Marketing Statistics 2019
77. content market gets three times more leads than paid search advertising and it costs 62 % less than traditional market .
78. content universe leads to 434 % more index pages than websites without update capacity. The key is to create as many pathways around the web for customers to find you .
79. consultation relevance is number one when it comes to content potency at 58 %, but compelling storytelling takes a impregnable second gear place at 57 %.
80. 63 % of marketers are creating content with buyer character in mind above all else .
81. 35 % of marketers report that creating engaging ocular content systematically is one of their top struggles .
82. 60 % of marketers create at least one web log or content piece per day .
83. B2B marketers are convinced blogging is their most important type of content ( 43 % ) while B2C marketers are convinced ocular content is more important ( 45 % ) .
84. When it comes to delivering content and securing consultation betrothal, LinkedIn is the most effective social media platform at 82 %. Twitter took second place at 66 % .
85. Unsurprisingly, B2B companies utilize LinkedIn 94 % of the time and Twitter at 87 % of the clock .
86. 25 % of marketers do not outsource their content universe. 45 % of capacity creation is done on an ad-hoc basis .
87. Guest or non-paid contributor posts accounted for 57 % of outsource clientele blogs .
88. 65 % of B2B marketers say they have a unmanageable time coming up with content that will engage their consultation .
89. 45 % of marketers pace their interactional content as either highly or very effective. interactional capacity includes assessments, calculators, quizzes, or contests .
90. B2C marketers use know video at a rate of 66 % compared to B2B marketers at 24 % .
91. 76 % of buyers are willing to share their information in rally for white papers. Ebooks took second place with 63 % bequeath to share their information .
92. 61 % of marketers say their biggest message challenge is driving traffic and generating leads .
93. alone 30 % of marketers say their capacity strategy is effective .
94. 82 % of buyers viewed at least five pieces of capacity from the seller anterior to leverage .
95. ocular assets are the single biggest content subscriber when it comes to social media ( 87 % ) in 2019 .
96. 42 % of companies have a designated content strategist executive to ensure all contented is meeting branding expectations and being released at the proper time .
97. 71 % of companies have a team that will ensure proper blogging lead, hearing reaction, etc .
98. And even, 70 % of businesses can ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate seem to systematically integrate their contented correctly to maximize sales .
99. The IEEE GlobalSpec 2019 Trends in Industrial Marketing report showed that 83 % of manufacturers surveyed said that their commercialize budgets will stay the same or increase in 2020, with 31 % of those companies planning to spend more .
100. 87 % of B2B audiences will give more credit to content with an industry expert ’ second opinion over cosmopolitan advice .
101. The top three content selling tactics are blogging ( 67 % ), social media ( 73 % ), and case studies ( 82 % ) .
102. The most sophisticate B2B marketers allocate 82 % to creating content .
Email Marketing Statistics 2020
103. If you ’ ra hoping to get a high open rate, your best count is to send electronic mail on a Tuesday .
104. Recipients are about 82 % more likely to open an e-mail if it ’ s a part of a segmented campaign vs. traditional e-mail .
105. active e-mail accounts are expected to hit 4.48 billion users in 2024. Gmail entirely accounts for one and a half billion subscribers .
106. When it came to specific industries, nonprofit organization emails took the act one blot for open e-mail at 20.39 % in 2019 .
107. Women who open an electronic mail on a background are more probable to convert via a pad, while men will convert via a earphone ( both are evenly likely to convert though ) .
108. 56 % of brands using an emoji had a higher open rate than those that did not. however, emoji use has increased by 775 % from 2015 to 2016, meaning that lector burnout may be o the horizon .
109. Video message in emails can improve click-through rates by up to 300 % .
110. About 49 % of businesses use some form of electronic mail automation .
111. Using the words ‘ thank you ’ in a subject cable will net higher-than-average open rates .
112. Apple products account for about 90 % of all mobile e-mail opens. ( This is likely because Apple will display content by nonpayment while early device manufacturers will not ) .
113. today ( 2020 ) 41 % of B2B purchasers are looking to use an on-line chew the fat have. They would much prefer using e-mail to get in touch with a distributor .
114. electronic mail marketing has an median recurrence rate of $ 41 for every $ 1 exhausted .
115. Spam e-mail is more likely to bypass security filters today than it was in the holocene past .
116. 28 % of consumers state they ’ d like to see promo offers more than once a week .
117. electronic mail is the number one distribution channel when it comes to sharing content. Readers are three times more probable to parcel via social media if they primitively receive via electronic mail .
118. 23 % of companies aren ’ t tracking what a consumer does after clicking through an electronic mail .
119. A personalize e-mail message will increase transaction rates by 26 % compared to a generic message .
120. About 69.57 % of all on-line shop carts are abandoned. thankfully, sending an electronic mail about an vacate haul has a 45 % casual of being opened, which can remind buyers of their original interest .
121. lone 4 % of e-mail marketers use a layered target strategy .
122. About 70 % of people over the historic period of 45 were susceptible to humor in a subject line ( when allow ). Humor is not american samoa likely to work on younger people .
123. Email etiquette was an important factor for 80 % of electric potential respondents when deciding whether or not to respond to the message. The biggest fake public address system was grammatical errors .
124. 72 % of consumers state of matter that e-mail is their number one communication method when it comes to business transactions. This number remains constant tied for the younger population .
125. People are twice a likely to interact with an electronic mail message that they are with a company ’ second Facebook explanation .
126. open rates are highest between the hours of 6 ante meridiem to 11 ante meridiem, though some marketers have experienced more achiever when sending after work. The merely exception is on Sundays when the point time for open rate is 9 phase modulation. Sendinblue ’ s data shows that there are 2 times of day that are best for exposed and cluck book : 10 am and between 3 pm-4 prime minister .
127. Plain text emails are more likely to be opened than HTML emails ( even though people say they like HTML messages more ) .
Blogging Statistics 2020
128. Blogs with images receive 94 % more views than blogs that are text merely. Blogs with videos can increase organic research results by up to 157 % .
129. To maximize their traffic, marketers should aim to post at least 16 blogs a calendar month. This scheme nets 3.5 times more response than posting less than 4 times a calendar month .
130. Most experts agree to maximize SEO, a web log position should be between 1,000 and 1,500 words .
131. Marketers will get the best results by crafting concern titles that are between 6 and 13 words long. 80 % of blogs will send out e-mail newsletters as a room of reinforcing their contentedness .
132. only 9 % of the companies have had a formal editor for their blogs in 2019 .
133. People are only spending about 37 seconds on a web log post. They ’ re skimming through to find the most relevant capacity .
134. As such, the desire for digest infographics has steadily increased. B2B marketers particularly have embraced this course, jumping from 58 % utilization to 65 % in the final four years .
135. 29 % of top marketers will make a plan on how to reuse their content. This includes posting altering old content to meet new customer needs .
136. 61 % of readers will make a purchase based on a web log ’ mho recommendation. How-to posts typically net the best response rates .
137. Posting daily on a blog can net a business five times more traffic than one that does not .
138. 73 % of B2B companies will blog case studies, another phase of blogging that professionals respond to .
139. Your engagement rates will increase by 28 % if you invest in professionally written content aboard video recording product show or similar data. The top 5 % of video will hold 77 % of the viewer ’ s attention for the duration .
140. When it comes to the sheer numbers, viral web log posts tend to invoke astonishment or awe from the reviewer ( 25 % ). humorous blog posts take second place at 17 % .
141. 81 % of internet users agree that blog posts are trust sources for information or advice .
142. Updating an old blog with new information can increase the potency of your search results by 74 %. Yet only 55 % of marketers will use this strategy .
143. In 2019, the average length of a web log post was 1236 words .
144. There are over 600 million blogs in 2020, and 20 % of them belong to WordPress entirely .
145. The number of inbound links for a party can increase by up to 97 % if they have a blog .
146. Audiences consider more than 60 % of web log content either poor or irrelevant, so it ’ s crucial for marketers to find information that speaks to their hearing .
147. An odd-numbered listicle will outpace an even-numbered one by 20 %. More than a third of internet audiences ( 36 % ) prefer formal list-based articles to solid text blocks .
148. merely altering a headline can potentially increase click rates by up to 10 % .
149. 55 % of bloggers are routinely checking their analytics. Page views are still the total one measured, followed by the number of shares or likes, and then time spent on foliate .
150. 61 % of effective B2B bloggers will meet with their content team at least once a workweek .
151. About one in ten-spot posts are compounding, meaning their traffic increases over clock time. These compounding posts will generate up to 38 % of all web log traffic .
152. Better subject can drive traffic to a blog by up to 2,000 % .
Digital Marketing Fun Facts
153. 20 % of people will read the text on a page, but 80 % of people will watch a video. so if you ’ rhenium take this, you ’ re in the minority .
154. Emails with no subject lines ( from legitimate sources ) were therefore intriguing that they were 8 % more likely to be opened than an electronic mail with one .
155. If you ’ ra looking for the state with the most Facebook users, you ’ re going to have a look past the spot where it was created to the highly populated country of India. In April of 2020, with 280 million users, this country has embraced social network .
156. only 2 % of LinkedIn members have not joined any groups .
157. Just a few years ago, the fastest growing group on Twitter was grandparents .
158. entirely 17 % of B2B purchasers are looking to use an on-line chew the fat feature. They would much prefer using e-mail to get in touch with a distributor .
159. 69 % of people will read their e-mail while watching television receiver, while 57 % of people will read it in bed .
160. 78 % of marketers believe that custom content is where the industry is headed. This means that customer experiences will ideally be adenine one-to-one as potential .
161. The median occupation professional is sending and receiving 121 emails a day ! That ’ s an atrocious lot of information to ignore !
Read more: The Power of Putting People First
162. Tweets with images get 35 % more retweets than those without .
Note: Please link back to OmnicoreAgency.com and this page when you reference/quote the statistic.
Photo Credit : Unsplash