|description||Get footprint by pace instructions to delete all your data from your cloud site and reset it to the original default settings .|
|product||Jira, Confluence, Opsgenie|
This article applies to the mottle versions of Confluence, Jira ( Jira Work Management, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk ) and Opsgenie. It doesn ’ metric ton lend oneself to Trello, Bitbucket, Statuspage or any user management ( including Atlassian Access ). It besides doesn ’ t lend oneself to any server products .
This page will take you through how to reset your cloud web site to the original default option settings. Resetting your obscure site will return it to the default settings of a newly created web site and will delete all your data. If you don ’ t want to delete all your data or you want to re-migrate a project, you can delete an individual project on Jira or an individual space on Confluence. You may want to reset your cloud locate if you :
- imported or migrated test data that you don ’ t need anymore
- inherited the obscure site and don ’ t need the data
- have erstwhile data or configurations that your users don ’ t need
Before you begin
To reset your cloud site, you ’ ll need to need to be a locate admin for cloud web site you want to reset .
once you delete a cloud product, all data, apps, and settings associated with that intersection are deleted immediately. Reactivating the product will not recover the data, and we can ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate recover your data for you. additionally, apps will need to be reinstalled. This does not affect user management or your users ‘ Atlassian accounts ; they will not be deleted through this serve. We recommend creating a Confluence site accompaniment or Jira site backing before resetting your products to avoid accidental data loss. You can find more information about how we store and manage your data on our data storage FAQs. For monthly mottle subscriptions, reactivating a product that was previously canceled will begin a new trial period, ending at your next monthly renewal. For cloud subscriptions paid annually, please contact us to have the reactivate merchandise extended through the remainder of your annual term .
If the obscure exemplify has JSM Portal Customers, the steps on this page will remove all of them. If you still have any further questions on this topic, please contact our confirm team .
Resetting your site if you have two or more cloud products
Use these steps if you have at least two unlike products on your cloud web site ( for example Confluence and Jira, Jira and Opsgenie, or Confluence and Opsgenie ). If you have more than one Jira product, they count as one. You can choose to merely reset one product or you can reset both. If you want to reset both, you will need to do it one at a time .
- On your cloud site Administration page, go to Manage subscriptions under Subscriptions & Billing .
- spirit for the product you want to reset ( Jira or Confluence ), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete.
- Enter the word DELETE into the field.
- Once it ‘s done, you can reactivate the product from your cloud site Administration foliate. Go to Discover applications under Subscriptions & Billing and choice Reactivate on the product you just reset .
- After you have reactivated your intersection, you can then delete another one .
Your experience may differ to this. If you are having trouble resetting your locate, contact our support team .
Resetting your site if you merely haveone cloud product
If you only have one product on your cloud site ( Jira, Confluence, or Opsgenie ) you will need to activate a test of another product so you can manage the reset without deleting the whole site .
- Activate another product on your cloud locate .
- On your cloud site Administration page, go to Discover applications under Subscriptions & Billing.
- Click Free trial or Reactivate on the other merchandise ( for exercise, if you ‘re lone using Confluence, you ’ ll need to activate another product, such as Jira ) .
- once your second gear product is activated, go to Manage subscriptions under Subscriptions & Billing .
- look for the product you want to reset ( Jira or Confluence ), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete.
- Enter the password DELETE into the field.
- Once it ‘s done, you can reactivate the merchandise from your mottle site Administration page. Go to Discover applications under Subscriptions & Billing and blue-ribbon Reactivate on the product you just reset .
- If you no longer need the other product, deactivate it using the instructions from step 2 .
Your experience may differ to this. If you are having perturb resetting your site, contact our accompaniment team .
Resetting your site if you use more than one Jira product
If you use more than one Jira overcast product ( for model Jira Software and Jira Service Desk ) you will need to delete all Jira products to remove your data. If you alone delete one, your data will be retained and will be there when you reactivate it .
- Make surely you have either Confluence or Opsgenie activated. If not, you ’ ll indigence to activate one .
- On your overcast site, go to Administration > Discover applications.
- Click Free trial or Reactivate on either Confluence or Opsgenie .
- once Confluence or Opsgenie is activated, go to Administration > Billing > Manage subscriptions.
- Delete each Jira product by selecting the 3 dots and then Delete .
- Enter the discussion DELETE into the field .
- once you ’ ve deleted all Jira products, reactivate them by going to Administration > Discover applications and select Reactivate on the product you good reset .
- If you no longer need Confluence or Opsgenie, deactivate them using the instructions from Step 2 .
Resetting your users and groups
The steps on this page will not remove any users and groups. Follow these guides to delete users and groups from your web site :
More information and support
If these steps didn ’ t study, let our support team know. Your support request should country :
- Which product you want to reset .
- That you agree to delete ALL data in the merchandise.
Read more: 5 Easy Ways to Cut Metal Safely
- The date and time you need it completed by ( either ASAP or your choose time ) .
The mottle documentation team will let you know once the reset has been completed.