Create Microsoft Account Using Gmail
Since, Windows is a Microsoft merchandise, most people assume that Outlook, Hotmail or early Microsoft associate Email Address is required to create a Microsoft Account .
however, the only prerequisite for creating a Microsoft Account is a valid Email Address, which means that you can use your Gmail Account to Create Microsoft Account.
Using Gmail as Microsoft Account provides you with the same privileges as available to those using Outlook, Hotmail or Live.com email addresses .
once you get a Microsoft Account using Gmail, you will be able to Login to your computer using Gmail, make purchases and download Apps from the Windows Store .
1. Create Microsoft Account Using Gmail On New Computer
You can create Microsoft Account using Gmail proper during the frame-up serve of your New computer and besides while re-installing Windows 10 on an existing computer ( after deleting all data ) .
1. Press the Power Button to start your computer .
2. Follow the onscreen instructions to setup computer, until you arrive at “ Sign in with Microsoft ” screen. Enter your Gmail Address and click on Create Account connect .
3. On the next screen, enter the Password ( different from your Gmail Account password ) that you want to use to login to your computer and press the Enter Key on the keyboard of your computer .
4. Follow the following set of instructions to complete the frame-up of your Windows 10 computer .
once your calculator is apparatus, you will be able to login to the calculator and make purchases on Windows store using your Gmail Account .
2. Create Microsoft Account Using Gmail on an Existing Computer
Follow the steps below to create Microsoft Account using Gmail on your existing computer .
1. Open Settings and chink on the Accounts icon .
2. On the Accounts screen, click on Sign in With Microsoft Account alternatively Link .
3. On the next screen, leave the Email sphere blank and click on Create one ! link .
4. On the following filmdom, enter your Gmail Address, create an 8-digit password ( not your Gmail Password ), type your state and click on the next push button .
important : Do not click on “ Get a modern electronic mail address ” link, as it will make you sign-up for a new outlook.com e-mail savoir-faire .
5. On the next screen, check/uncheck options that are relevant to you and click on the next push button .
6. On the adjacent screen, enter your Old User Account Password to verify yourself ( one last time ) and click on Next .
Note: In some cases, you may be prompted to verify your Gmail cover by entering a confirmation code ( See image below ) .
7. On “ Set up a PIN ” screen, chink on Skip this dance step and this will complete the march of creating Microsoft Account using Gmail .
After this, you will be able to login to your calculator and download Apps from Windows storehouse using your Gmail Account .