Health Club and Gym Military Discounts
Anytime Fitness – Participating Anytime Fitness locations offer membership discounts to military members. Policies vary depending on localization so check with the placement nearest you .
CrossFit – Military dismiss policies vary from localization to location. Some do not mention the handiness of a military or veterans discount rate, while others indicate that one is available upon request with a valid phase of identification. If you ’ re concern in joining Crossfit, call the locations nearest you to see what discounts they may offer.
Crunch Fitness – While the Crunch Fitness web site does not indicate that a military membership is available, there are reports that respective locations offer discounts to their military patrons with a valid ID. Contact your local crunch Fitness directly to see if they offer a military rebate .
Equinox – Equinox doesn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate offer a military discount but there is a way to save $ 300 a year on the membership and the conduct is even better for Active Duty Servicemembers and their spouses. One of the American Express Platinum cards perks is a $ 300 Equinox Credit ( get up to $ 25 back each calendar month on choice Equinox memberships ). The annual tip is $ 695 but American Express waives the annual fees for military personnel, their spouses .
Golds Gym – Check with your local anesthetic Gold ’ mho Gym. Participating locations offer moo registration and discounted monthly dues for active and retire military, police, firefighters, and first responders. Proof of eligibility with a current military id must be presented at registration. Gold ’ mho Gym has work out at home plate options that include Gold ’ s Gym On Demand and Les Mills Workouts .
OrangeTheory – OrangeTheory Gyms are independently owned and operated franchises and military discounts vary by location. Reports indicate that participating OrangeTheory locations offer $ 10 off membership packages for military members with valid recognition .
UFC Gym – Military members can receive a complimentary 30-day pass to UFC Gym when they visit a location and mention the Harley Davidson Military Program. engagement may vary by location .
YMCA – Participating YMCA ’ sulfur volunteer memberships and respite child care services to eligible military families and personnel where a serviceman or charwoman is presently deployed. Check the YMCA site for details and eligibility .
YouFit – Youfit gymnasium offer complimentary 3-month memberships to veterans and first responders. valid identification is required to receive the discount .
Local Gyms & Fitness Centers – Many local facilities offer military discounts. Just ask !
Gym & Health Club chains that preceptor ’ t offer military discounts. individual locations may offer a discount but there is not a recognized chain-wide dismiss. many franchise locations are known to give military discounts. Always check first gear with your local gymnasium including these listed under .
Do NOT Offer military Discounts
- 24 Hour Fitness (Military Discount discontinued as of 2016)
- Bally Total Fitness
- Curves for Women
- LA Fitness
- LifeTime Fitness
- Planet Fitness
- Retro Fitness
- Snap Fitness
- Urban Active
- World Gym
Home Fitness Military Discounts
Veterans, reservists & active duty are eligible for the military release program which waives the Coach Business Service Fee ( BSF ) .
All military members are eligible to receive 10 % off purchases at BodyBuilding.com, including their BodyFit on-demand seaworthiness programs. Access over 2,500 workouts, how-to video, exercise plans and more. Prices start at $ 3.99 per calendar month.
10 % -30 % military deduction on family gymnasium, weights, treadmills, drill bikes and more. Contact their customer service at 1.800.618.8853 .
Active duty, veterans and dependents plus police, ardor and EMTs get a 15 % deduction on any Echelon Connect Bike, Reflect, or Rower .
Ergatta offers a rebate for active voice and retire military and front-line aesculapian professionals. Email [ e-mail protected ] to learn more .
Active military, veterans and first responders receive an ongoing discount rate of 10 % on all orders .
Get a 10 % heroes discount is valid on the Hydrow oarsman, under machine mat, and the good storage kit out. To access your GovX dismiss, visit The Hydrow Shop and enter your valid government ID information in the GovX ID appliance found in your shopping cart. offer includes veterans, active duty, retire military, reserves, military spouses and families, foremost responders, firefighters, police officers, government employees and more .
5 % discount for active agent duty or veteran, union law enforcement officer/agent, arouse & EMS or active officer/agent of an U.S. Emergency Agency .
The MIRROR military discount offers active, reservist military members and their spouses, veterans, active emergency first responders and doctors, nurses and support workers 25 % off the cost of The Mirror, 3 months free subscription, free delivery & installation. For promo code electronic mail [ electronic mail protected ] or call at +1 ( 888 ) 288-1588 .
Peloton gives you an effective professional exercise at home with submit of the art bikes and treads. Stream on-demand and hot instructor-led classes at home. The equipment and packages are not discounted, but military and veterans are eligible to receive a free essentials package with the buy of a motorcycle or tread. Get earbuds, one set of weights, and one match of cycle shoes with the buy of a motorcycle, or immunity bands, two sets of weights, and an exercise flatness with the purchase of a tread. The discount rate is not available on-line. To receive the discount, buy must be made in a showroom, or call 1-866-650-1996 .
Tonal Home Gym Equipment
Active Duty, Veterans & Dependents, Police, Fire and EMT, Doctors, Nurses & medical staff are eligible for a erstwhile dismiss code.
Other Ways to Get a Health Club Discount or Save Money on Gyms
- Student, Family, Senior Citizen discounts – Many gyms offer reduced rates for senior citizens, students or family members.
- Employer Discount – Some companies partner with local health clubs to provide discounts to employees.
- Low Income Discount – Some gyms such as the YMCA offer low income or unemployed discounts.
- Health Insurance Discount – Some health insurance plans cover a portion or all of a health club membership.
- Off Peak Hours Discount – While often not advertised if some gyms offer discounts for memberships that can only be used during non-peak hours.
- Warehouse Clubs – Warehouse clubs such as Costco often times have discounted plans that can be purchased at gyms such as 24 hour fitness.
- Community Centers – Many community centers have fitness centers and often times great perks such as a pool or tennis courts. Typically the cost to join the community center is much less than a health club membership.
- Colleges & Universities – Check with the local colleges and universities as some allow general access at a low cost. If you’re an alumni this may provide access as well.
- Volunteer – Volunteer at a YMCA or community center for the free access. You’re serving the community while staying fit.
- Promotions – There is always a gym membership promotion right around the corner for every holiday, month etc. If you can be patient wait for the next promotion.
- Negotiate – Know the competing rates and negotiate with the sales person. The quoted price is often only the starting point.