One sip and you ‘ll fall in love with this easy espresso martini made with Baileys and Kahlua ! It ‘s the arrant blend of sweet, creamy coffee flavor with a gripe .
If you love coffee drinks and martini, you will love this creamy espresso martini with Baileys and Kahlua. It is the perfect blend of sweetness and creaminess—and precisely the right amount of vodka to inactive taste like a martini without being excessively hard .
It ‘s the perfect after-dinner swallow or angelic martini cocktail to celebrate the New Year or Valentine ‘s Day. And it will help keep you awake until midnight. 😉
Best of all, this espresso martini recipe is extremely childlike to mix up, evening if you do n’t have an espresso machine !
How to make an espresso martini
To make this caffeinated cocktail you ’ ll necessitate just a few basic ingredients. And I ‘m giving you batch of options for substitutions so you can make it with whatever you have .
- espresso – you have a few different options hera . If you have an espresso machine, pull a double snapshot of newly espresso. You can besides use italian espresso powder ( like this one ). Just dissolve a teaspoon of espresso gunpowder in 2 ounces of hot body of water. If you do n’t have espresso, you can substitute double-strength chocolate or cold brew concentrate
- Baileys – this irish cream liqueur is what gives the drink in its bouquet and creaminess . You actually have a set of options here—you can use any cream liqueur, but I like the original Baileys Irish Cream. They besides make an almond milk Baileys which you can use for a dairy-free adaptation. And the salt caramel or other Baileys flavors would work equally well. If it ‘s a season you would add to a caffe latte, try it in your coffee bean cocktail !
- Kahlua – this rummy and chocolate liqueur originated in Mexico. It adds to the pleasantness and amps up the coffee relish .
- vodka – the options are dateless on this one . I use plain vodka because that ’ s what I keep stocked at home ( I like Ciroc ) . But you can use any flavor that goes with coffee bean. I would stick with an infuse vodka that ‘s not sweetened since the Baileys and Kahlua are sweet .
- Cocktail shaker – for barricade equipment, you ’ ll decidedly want a shaker to make your swallow extra cold and a small foaming ( I like this stainless steel one that has a built-in strainer ) .
- Cocktail glasses – And don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate forget proper cocktail glasses for the full effect. Martini glasses are traditional, but if you want a glaze with a higher rim you can besides use these coupe glasses for cocktails—including martini, daiquiri, and Manhattans—as well as for serving champagne .
beginning with the basic recipe and you can change up your chocolate cocktail to make many different variations .
Love an iced vanilla latte? Make an espresso martini with Baileys and vanilla vodka inspired by your front-runner ice coffee .
Want to try an Italian coffee? Shake it up with Baileys and Frangelico to go with your Tiramisu. Made in Italy, Frangelico has hazelnut, coffee bean, cocoa, and vanilla that gives it a hint of Nutella flavor.
How about an island vibe? Try an espresso drink with Baileys and Tia Maria, a cold brew coffee liqueur with Jamaican curious and Madagascar vanilla. You can besides make your espresso with Marley coffee ( Lively Up is their dark roast ) .
Prefer a less sweet cocktail? Try making your own coffee-infused vodka using the cold-brew method acting. Just pour vodka over jam chocolate beans and let it infuse for a few days to make an unsweetened option to Kahlua .
Want less caffeine? You can constantly used decaffeinated coffee espresso to get the chocolate flavor with less of a recoil .
Garnish your cocktail with a few chocolate beans. Or if you want to get fancy, rim the methamphetamine with a mix of espresso powder and carbohydrate. Just pour a little yellowish brown onto a little plate and dip the rim of the methamphetamine in it. then dunk in a flat cup of tea of the sugar blend for a caramel macchiato inspired rim .
however you make it, you ‘ll love this comfortable Baileys espresso martini !
More fun cocktails to try
Espresso Martini With Baileys
homework time :
total clock time :
This espresso martini made with Baileys and Kahlua is the perfect blend of sugared, creamy coffee relish with a recoil .
- Ice cubes
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces espresso
- Add ice, Baileys, Kahlua, vodka, and espresso to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until blended. Then strain into a martini glass and garnish as desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other consort programs, I earn from qualifying purchases .
Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
Read more: Best Allspice Substitute?
Modern Bartender ‘s Coupe for Cocktails
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or parcel a photograph on Pinterest