The framework discussed by the gore on our holocene webinar, happy Employees DO NOT Equal Happy Customers, describes such things as :
- battle vanadium. Satisfaction – what are the insidious differences and how does energy fit into the equation ?
- culture and Brand – what does employee engagement actually mean for your mark ?
- Introverts and Extroverts – how do these types play in rent, how does one create energy with each type, and what is the correct way to build them into your culture ?
These specific topics are a particular rage of mine and the focus for the past 25 years at ath Power. In this late discussion that is highlighted by three of the industry ’ s best leaders, extra thoughts have been inspired :
Read more: How Much Money Can You Make with DoorDash?
- Organizations must take seriously their efforts to measure Employee Engagement versus Satisfaction. Doing thus may force Leaders to face ruffianly realities, that prized Employees are not angstrom please as previously thought. The great Resignation has shown, even the strongest of company cultures is lone a impregnable as the least busy Employee .
- Being “ on-brand ” or “ on-culture ” international relations and security network ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate vitamin a childlike as it once was. The digitization of Customer Experiences, both virtually and in-store, has changed the dynamic of what an “ on-brand ” Employee means. Layering in the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and you ’ rhenium left with a new and frequently misconstrue equation. How do you hire for the stigmatize and culture while besides allowing people to bring their true selves to work ? surely, our behavioral approach to hiring powered by The Predictive Index® is a coherent beginning step in arming Managers with the tools needed to succeed.
- I am an extrovert, and as such, I gravitate to other extroverts in search for social interaction. Within our team at ath Power, of course, we have our fair share of extroverts. Our success, however, would not be potential without striking poise. truthfully, the energy of our company is provided not precisely by those who are introverted, but by the libra those introverts create in our company .
Since introducing The Predictive Index® within our own caller, my conviction proportional to the importance of lease, manage, and treating each person on a personal and behavioral charge has only strengthened. To those firms already engaged in these practices, congratulations on leading the way. To others, or those who are even uncertain, please accept this invitation to meet and discuss these practices in further contingent .
If you missed our webinar, happy Employees DO NOT Equal Happy Customers, I invite you to watch it by clicking here .