In addition, you will need to convince prospects that you are better than the competition, as some may be firm to your competitors, even if they are not wholly please with their commercial enterprise. You should convey a persuasive message that convinces them of the benefits of switching to your commercial enterprise .
The Objective of Your 30-Second presentation
The objective of a 30-second presentation is to communicate specific information to prospective customers that entices them to hear more. In general, the presentation should be a flying compilation of the most basic but necessity facts :
- Identify yourself.
- Identify your company.
- Explain what your company does.
- Discuss how its products or services can benefit the customer.
- Give the prospect a reason to act sooner rather than later.
Create Your 30-Second presentation
To build your 30-second presentation, you will need to provide certain information about your business and ask a few questions. For case :
- Name: Hello, my name is____.
- Company: I’m the CEO and President of ______.
- What we do: We help companies increase their revenue and strengthen their brand by integrating their offline and online marketing efforts using a holistic approach.
- Power questions: Do you market your company in both online and offline venues? How are the results?
- How we can help: We start with strategy sessions with all our clients where we bring together a core team of our people and yours. We analyze your current marketing strategy and give you at least five integration techniques that you can begin using today to increase your revenue.
- Why the prospect should act now: Would you like to schedule a strategy session while dates and times are still available?
Depending on the character of prospect you are engaging, you can modify your message to address the prospect ‘s individual needs.
Read more: How Much Money Can You Make with DoorDash?
Listen and Ask the Right Questions
The mind is n’t just about communicating big information about your party. It ‘s about asking the veracious questions and listening to the responses. While it ‘s important to formulate a good pitch, it ‘s equally important to listen to your prospect to show that you are interest in what they have to say and to determine if you can help them add prize .
Presenting an interest 30-second presentation to prospects at network events, can grab their attention and encourage them to ask qualifying questions. The proper message will serve as a joyride to promote your business among network attendees and others, which can simplify your selling efforts. With practice at keeping people matter to and engaged, you can see successful results .
Read more: The Power of Putting People First